Drapes for your Home – a Guide and a ProcessPosted on 04/23/2012 by Mike Samsel
But – we’ve moved to a beautiful older home. It’s in a neighborhood where we see other houses and they can see in on us, and so the process began. The house already contained some well made drapes, albeit in a color I’d just as soon forget. But they were quality drapes, well fitted, lined to keep out the cold in winter, with good operating hardware. So, I can’t put it any other way than to say the bar had been set.
Ignorance is not necessarily bliss. Turns out our drapery specialist had offered us a pretty square deal from the beginning. It just took us some time to get our hands around it.
- Holiday Home Decoration Ideas
- Halloween Home Decor
- Summer Wedding Catalog
- Man Oh Man Fathers Day Finds
- Drapes for your Home – a Guide and a Process
- Home Décor and Color Come Together
- Remodel or Rebuild? In many cases it’s a tough call.
- Home Makeover Catalog
- Winter Collection Catalog
- Top 10 Christmas Gifts for Kitchen Lovers